Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-Men2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tonea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-Men2
    Posted: May 18 2003 at 11:09pm
I saw X2 today and noticed that Famke had shorter hair. It didn't look very good, but it may have been a wig, unless they filmed it a long time ago, because it's long now (extentions perhaps). Halle Berry as Storm didn't look as nice either, I thought. Rogue looked good with the white stripe, Rebecca Stamos looked good when she played herself, but her hair is still too short for me, and the bad girl with the claws had nice hair.
curlyfan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2003 at 9:17am
I disagree with you there - I thought all the styles looked great, especially Jean Gray's (Famke's) short red cut, and Storm's (Halle's) full white layers. And I lost my breath for a second during the scene in the bar, where the camera picks up the back of a curly-headed blonde, and it turns out to be Rebecca Romjin-Stamos. course, my nickname for this board probably explains that.... :-)
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2003 at 9:24am
I thought Halle didn't look too bad. I think anything short of bleaching her own hair will look fake, and even that wouldn't look very natural. Famke -- she never, ever sat right with me as Jean Grey. But now, with the haircut she had in this movie, she looked *much* older than Scott. He looks in his late twenties, I'd peg her in her middle thirties.
WolverIan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WolverIan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2003 at 5:49pm
I thought Famke Janssen and Halle Berry both looked better than in the first film (more so for Halle as Famke always looks good). Surely Patrick Stewart also deserves a mention here?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic