Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPeople Lying???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: People Lying???
    Posted: November 02 2004 at 8:03pm
I know this seems very farfetched but I hope the people on this forum, are telling the truth about certain products, methods...and different things of that nature....some of these cats actually use our methods and u see the effects it has on new members and shyt like dat.....I'm not nessecarily jumpin on nobody, but just take this into consideration

(something that has been floating in the back of my head for a while)
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

I know this seems very farfetched but I hope the people on this forum, are telling the truth about certain products, methods...and different things of that nature....some of these cats actually use our methods and u see the effects it has on new members and shyt like dat.....I'm not nessecarily jumpin on nobody, but just take this into consideration

(something that has been floating in the back of my head for a while)
wat u mean wen u say sum of these cats use our methods?....u mean they use them n they dun work or that they use them n dont post results?
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 10:52pm
dats real talk right dere but its kinda pointless if u dont tell nigguhs who it is ya mean cuz n e real nigguh kno believe half of what u see and none of what you hear but i mean i think i kno who u talkin bout.
3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 11:09am
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S TRUE...THERE IS NO ONE IMPARTICULAR...I'M JUST SAYIN....LIKE FOR INSTANCE....I JUST BOUGHT SOME LETS JAM, AND I FEEL LIKE ITS LAME, AND IT DID ABOLUTLY NOTHING TO MY HAIR....BUT IT'S NO ONES FAULT....LIKE DON'T RECOMEND PRODUCTS IF U AIN'T TRIED IT....THERES REALLY NO POINT TO THIS THREAD...I WAS ACTUALLY MAKING A COMMENT BUT SOMEWHUT OF A QUESTION.....JUST SOMETHING THAT NOBODY HAS ADRESSED HERE B4, SO I DID,NOTHING SERIOUS
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S TRUE...THERE IS NO ONE IMPARTICULAR...I'M JUST SAYIN....LIKE FOR INSTANCE....I JUST BOUGHT SOME LETS JAM, AND I FEEL LIKE ITS LAME, AND IT DID ABOLUTLY NOTHING TO MY HAIR....BUT IT'S NO ONES FAULT....LIKE DON'T RECOMEND PRODUCTS IF U AIN'T TRIED IT....THERES REALLY NO POINT TO THIS THREAD...I WAS ACTUALLY MAKING A COMMENT BUT SOMEWHUT OF A QUESTION.....JUST SOMETHING THAT NOBODY HAS ADRESSED HERE B4, SO I DID,NOTHING SERIOUS

I must admit i am a fraud im not even human. im like van helsing or sumthin like that. Poof ur all dead now hehehe

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 1:49pm
damn ray ray dere u go again wit ya lame tendencies fuccin up a very good investigation by me and my fellow DT member wow you jus cant help it can u. van helsing wtf r u talkin about and poof how many real nigguhs u kno say poof.
n e way i feel u card on dat das why u jus gotta weed some sh!t out ya mean and maybe suntin works for some dat dont work for u ya mean i ont think nigguhs on here is jus tryna sabatoge nigguhs ya mean but back to ray ray wut the fucc do u b talkin sometimes.
3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2004 at 4:36am
LMFAO

what the**** iz poof? you posed to be whodini?
what you tryna say? that we aint on your level? you are a fraud, you aint van helsing, you wonderwoman, you need to change ya phrase too, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT MOTHAFUCKA
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2004 at 7:57am
gay......just gay
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2004 at 10:39am
lol ray ray got some problems...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic