Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your advise needed..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Birk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: your advise needed..
    Posted: March 08 2004 at 3:28am
hey,

i'm sorry, i am posting this here as nobody seems to look in some of the other topics. But can anyone help me/give me tips on this:

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP758148352&id=1117

thanks!!
Birk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2004 at 4:33am
Click Me...thanks

thats it as a link, surely someone can give me some tips?
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2004 at 6:17am
No to sound mean, but people who read this board come to discuss celebrity hairstyles.....you may want to try posting in the professional advise, or short hairstyles forums. If you have thick hair, you will not achieve this look, no matter how hard you try. This look requires fine hair. You can get your cut like this and put product in to create less volume, but it will be a different look than this pic - it may not necessarily be a bad look though. Give it a shot.

jacqui
Birk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2004 at 6:29am
thanks for the reply. I only posted here as nobody seems to look in the mens style.

As for my hair, i don't mean thick thick..It's just been growing for 13 months now and needs thinned out etc..

I was just hoping for pointers/what to ask a stylist and what products to use for the effect..

thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic