Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhats the point

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
atl boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atl boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whats the point
    Posted: November 03 2004 at 9:26pm
whats the point of having drama on a HAIRTALK website all we talk about is our hair and waves i think its sad that some of yall niggas be takin this website so serious i mean come on are yalls lives so lame that yall have to look for drama on a****in waves site and if so leave cause i kno that alota people on dis site dont even wana hear all dat bull**** so juss leave wuts the point of tryin to start **** i mean we on the internet for christ sakes its not like yall niggas starin each other in the face yall dont even kno each other do yall niggas juss come home and say yea ima go start some **** on a wave chat room over the internet with some niggas i dont even kno comeon man how lame does that sound and i bet if u told yo boys or yo girl what u were doin they probably think it was lame to but hey thats juss what i think real talk
can a nigga get some waves
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 9:29pm
you kinda made a point
BUT..
1. It's a change from posting the same things over and over [which seem to be a problem]
2. There is always gonna be some sort of drama on forums and the net for that matter because of the different people/ personalities.
3. And I know you are trying to avoid drama... but wouldn't it be much simpler if you called the people out or approached them about it instead of making indirect post
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
WaveMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 9:34pm
Nik3 is right.....drama will make this place a little better than it already is...Cheater of Da Year is right also....but idk if he wants to make a team to go against the dreamteam? but if he wants like i said i am stepping up
Oakcliff.....thats my hood
Put it in his face and get that shit understood
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 9:37pm
fuq all dat...i'm ready to serve whoever...fuq a nicca's feelings

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 9:55pm
Did cheater of the year actually said he was going to make a team going against the dreamteam becuz i just heard about i never heard it from him.....
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 10:00pm
lol.. it's not that serious.. drama isn't anything but a bunch of bull**** and you n cheat of da year are like just upfront trying to create some.. what's the point? .. what are you getting out of it? either way ur going to end up looking like asses... have fun..
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 10:07pm
who said anything i want to cause drama Nik3? I think it would be interesting to have another team besides the dreamteam? Looking like asses.....no you see...thats the thing why i dont like when people opn their mouths and dont think first...no disrespect but you really need to shut the hell up.
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2004 at 7:58am
Nah he said he wasnt gunna make his own team...he was jus tryna serve up a lil drama and niggaz stepped up 2 that drama real quick

DiPSeT was in tha buildin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic