Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yikes! JLH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pewter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pewter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yikes! JLH
    Posted: March 29 2004 at 3:43pm
from dailyceleb.com:

yikes!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2004 at 3:52pm
"Yikes"? A ponytail with bangs elicits a "yikes!". What the heck is wrong with it? And then you praise Christina Ricci's bob which makes her head look as round as a Peanuts character (the only saving grace being that it's side parted)?

I just don't get it.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2004 at 5:18pm
^^ agreed i think she looks quite nice with her hair that way, christina ricci needs to get some volume going with the flat bob
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2004 at 5:41pm
I love Jennifers look there. She is so hot, I just don't see how Britney is more pretty then Jennifer according to votes talleyed on FHM? Jennifers bangs are freshley cut there as well which makes her look even sexier now. Never a fan of bangs that cover the eyes. I tell you Jennifer gets sexier every day, and she is a good dresser to.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 12:35am
Maybe it's just the ears? They do look a little large compared to her delicate little face. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
earthtones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2004 at 4:12pm
I think she looks fantastic. I love the bangs!
21/37.5/42 2C c iii
Golden brown, thick, wavy hair

It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got. ~sheryl crow~
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2004 at 4:13pm
I love the bangs also. I think bangs should be above the eyebrows - it really frames the eye.
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2004 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

Maybe it's just the ears? They do look a little large compared to her delicate little face. . .

Excellent point. I knew there was something scary about her.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2004 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by enfys enfys wrote:

[QUOTE=Kuroneko] Maybe it's just the ears? They do look a little large compared to her delicate little face. . .

Excellent point. I knew there was something scary about her.
[/Q
You know, why do people have to find some thing wrong with such a sexy woman. She was voted the 12th sexiest woman in the world out of a hundard by FHM readers, and number seven in the USA by FHM readers. I think she has sexy ears, eyes, hair, mouth, nose, body, every thing about her I like. There is nothing scary about her. Here is a nice pic of her that I like a lot and shows of her sexy bangs and sexy smile.
http://www.ozinteractive.com/cgi-bin/viewpic-temp.pl?12/ShoWest04_FoxParty_H4_April04.jpg
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2004 at 1:42am
She is pretty. I just think her ears look a bit out of place beside her delicate face, that's all. *shrugs* Nobody in the world is flawless.
More awesome than a manatee!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2004 at 1:43pm
I think this is the best she's looked in some time. Love the bangs(on her anyway), and although the pony is a piece, hopefully it's a sign that she's on the grow. She's got such a youthful, sexy, elegance when she's put together properly, and I must say, I'm thrilled she's said goodbye to that ridiculous, matronly bob!
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 9:45pm
"Nobody in the world is flawless."

Ah... but you have forgotten about Halle Berry!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic