Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica's new hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
worried506 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worried506 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica's new hair
    Posted: March 05 2005 at 8:27pm
I just saw an advertisement (I think on MTV?) with Jessica Simpson and it showed her with a new shorter (shoulder-length) haircut with some layers. It looked really cute, but I haven't been able to find a picture of her like this anywhere--as I think it is fairly new. Can anyone help me out please. If you have a picture of this new doo----I'd love to see it---it's exactly the look I've been wanting to go towards---but so much easier with a picture than to explain to someone! Thanks!!!!!!

AMN
Kylie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 6:50pm
I found this magazine called Life & Style and it had a pic of Jessica with her new shorter haircut. It might not be styled the way you're wanting to find a pic of, but it's short nonetheless.
bmx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2005 at 11:47pm
Life and Style Weekly (Jan. 17, 2005):

portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2005 at 1:01pm
Oooo! Where'd you find the pic? (A larger size would be better - I also have been trying to find a picture of her shoulder length style)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 8:19am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 9:31am

Hi,

Actually Ken Paves, her hairdresser, told me that he cut her hair between chin and top of shoulder specifically because they wanted to play with new looks.  Also, because Jessica wanted to be very careful to distinguish herself from the role of Daisy Duke which is very long extensions.  In fact, Ken told me every time she left the Dukes movie set to fly to NY or LA to do various appearances, that he would have to remove the Daisy Duke extensions and then reapply new ones before she went back.  Which of course was a pain and did some wear and tear to her hair.  So they decided to trim it back and then do shorter add-on extensions for various events.

Ken also uses a lot of half wigs and not that he is the new spokesperson for Hair-U-Wear, I suspect that Jessica will be showing up with all different hair lengths allowing Ken to play with all the Hair-U-Wear extension offerings.

Ken did tell me that Jessica prefers her hair longer in general but it always willing to go shorter because she knows she can easily change it with extensions.  One thing Ken did say, she loves wearing her hair up in ponytails so I suspect if she ever goes really short, it won't last very long.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 10:24am
Not thrilling, imo.There is one pic circulating where it's blown out really well, (blown forward, side swept long bang, sleek)that I like, but in these pics, and the few others I've seen, I'm not really impressed. It just seems to me to be an odd lentgh. An inch or two in either direction, and I think it would have been better. A little shorter, more blunt, could have been cute. A tad longer in the back, a bit more layering, could have been sexier, and edgier.
This to me just looks like transitional hair. It looks like someone who's trying to grow out a shorter look. I guess I find it a bit awkward.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 4:49pm

alot of people i have been talking to say they are sick of her blonde hair and think she should go darker. i guess i agree. having her big brown eyes and nice deep tan, a deep rich brown would look pretty on her.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic