Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PLEASE HELP to go from bleached blond to dark blond.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP to go from bleached blond to dark blond.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Eli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP to go from bleached blond to dark blond.
    Posted: October 28 2001 at 1:51am
I have long bleached by 7 consecutive years of high lights hair. I tried slowly to go darker by coloring my roots with a darker shade of medium blonde, (naturally I am dark blonde-light brown). My roots turned out good but when I was washing out the color I suspect that my highlighted areas grabbed the color and then it turned dirty-grayish-greenish blond. 1 month post it looks better, the color came off the hightlights, but now I have roots showing again and do not know what to do and which color to use. Please help with advise.

P.S. I cannot go to "salon". I leave in the middle east on overseas work assighnement. The colors we have in the local pharmacy are L`Oreal Preference and Exellence, Wella Kolleston and Casting.
bb View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 6:02am
Go darker with a L`oreal color deposit only..Had to do the same thing myself only thing that worked is to go darker than wash with a clarifying shampoo a couple times if too dark.
Eli View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2001 at 10:18pm
thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic