Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frizzy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stacey Cornett View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey Cornett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frizzy hair
    Posted: June 08 2002 at 1:36pm
Hello. I`ve always had some natural curl in my hair, so yesterday I went and had it straightened. Well, my hair stylist also cuts my hair and puts layers in it. Now when I blow dry it, the top layer of my hair frizzes up to no end. There was really no point in getting the straightner if I knew my hair was going to frizz like this. Is there anything I can do????????
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2002 at 6:32pm
i permed my hair twice
its terribly frizzy and unmanageably dry and damaged yer

i recommend EVErYONE who has damaged hair to use Kerastase products
this is the first time i used it today, and cow me, my hair`s georgiously soft!
it feels like when its been blowdried!

get it! its unreal! :D:D:D::D:D:D::D:D
:|

ps. KERASTASE products were specifically created for frizzy dry damaged hair, so it will do wonders for urs! :P
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2002 at 5:00pm
i think that if ure hair is naturally culry then u should keep it in and get rid of the frizz here`s how:
jump in the shower soak ure hair and get back out do not use shapoo while ure in then using a generous amount run conditioner in your hair evenly and scrunch it when ure hair dries it won`t be frizzy u can use any kind of conditioner and after ure hair dries make sure not to touch it too much cause that`s what causes it to go frizzy hope that helped!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic