Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I cut my hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anna2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I cut my hair?
    Posted: June 22 2002 at 8:18pm
Hi,

Im thinking of cutting my hair.Im have a oval kinda square face, and my hair is about 1 in. above my sholders/ straight and blonde.Ive never had my hair cut shorter then chin. My boy friend thinks girls with short hair are way hotter when there faces are shown off.And Ive always wanted to cut my hair, but Im kinda chicken %*&#. lol. Im writing in bloopers because , I think Im making a mistake.And I cant afford to mess things up. Should I go ahead and cut my hair or not???
Anna
Danijo2780 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danijo2780 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2002 at 8:54pm
I think you should!! It`ll probably look good and be a nice change for the summer. Plus short hair is so much easier to take care of. It will always grow back if you don`t like it.
Good luck!!!
Danielle
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2002 at 11:09pm
Go for it short hair rocks and is way more cooler. It will grow back if you don`t like it.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2002 at 12:51am
Go for it, change is always good and like the others said, its just hair and it will grow back. What type of style(s) are you considering?
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2002 at 7:12am
Have to agree I love short blond hair...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
hairfairy007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfairy007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2002 at 11:44am
hi anna,
how short are we talking about here with your hair? Some lengths just might not work with your face shape and features. I have a professional program similar to comso virtual makeover but with thousands more styles, if you would like and if you have a picture i can give you a virtual makeover and find the right style for you. This way you will know what you are getting before you accually get it and not make the mistake you were commenting on. e-mail me if you are interested in this, and with my help hopefully the end result won`t be blooper worthy. :)
-angela
AIM: HfO07(thats an o then a zero)
email: angel_babe_656@hotmail.com
Vegeta View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vegeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 11:51am
Why is it that you (Anna 2002), have asked this same question about 10 different times, each time claiming to have long blonde hair and wanting to cut it short? Then you reply saying that you went through with the cut, and mysteriously it grows back quicker than hair can possibly grow, and you make some big post about whether or not you should cut your long hair short, even though you already had. I even noticed one post where your drunk boyfriend cut your waste length blonde hair up to your chin and it was a "big mistake", so why cut it again. I do believe that about half of the posts on this board are fake, probably posted by adult males with hair obsessions about young girls with long blonde hair cutting it short. Yes these stories are fine and probably make the board exciting, but please at least use different names or something, because very few people by now believe that "Anna 2002" is getting her hair cut again, or that "she" exists in the first place.
<(**)>Keazy LoLo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <(**)>Keazy LoLo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2002 at 5:45am
Vegeta, It`s called a "Hair Fetish" and you`d be suprised at how many people have this particular obsession. It`s commonly instilled at a young age usually when the child is given a traumatizing haircut, either as a punishment or just a severe summer haircut. It happened to me from my Aunt`s weekly cutting my hair with clippers from the age of 5 till I was around 13. By the time I was 13 I knew "something" was up when she touched the vibrating clippers to my neck each time, I felt so ashamed by the sensation in my loins that I actually dreaded getting these weekly haircuts. Now I know and understand my feelings and realized I am not a "Freak" or "Wierdo" and found thousands of people with similar aflictions through www.haircut.net Click on over if you dare and see just what our world is like. It may be "Fantasy Filled" but its filled with so many pretty beautiful blonds brunettes, redheads all brave enough to tell the world I don`t give a dam what you think, I cut my hair off and I am proud I did. It takes immense amounts of courage and resolve for a geourgeous model to just walk into a Barber Shop and tell the Barber to take it all off, or give me a crewcut!! I for one don`t care for hair that short on girls preferring a short layered pixiesh type cut instead but thats life, we all have our likes and dislikes, some just differnt to others in ways they don`t comprehend.
Aloha, <(**)>Krazy LoLo :) :D :P :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic