Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!
    Posted: September 02 2002 at 8:27am
Yesterday I used a Clairol Natural Instincts Level 2 (washes out in 24 shampoos) color on my hair. It turned out RED! I don`t mean auburn, or orange, I mean RED!!!!! I can`t leave my house looking like this and I need to put something else on it to turn it back to brown TODAY! Problem is, no one is open to ask if it`s "safe" to do this. Clairol isn`t open, neither are the hair colleges, any beauty shops, etc because it`s a holiday (Labor Day). Does anyone know if it`s safe to re-apply after 24 hours since it`s not a permanent color??? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!
paprika2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paprika2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2002 at 11:05am
If I were in your position I would wash it a whole bunch of times...I had semi permanant dye in my hair once that I had done a the salon and I came home and it was so red ..like cherry red ..I was appalled!! I went directly to my bathtub..put the water on full blast and just keep my head underneath...I watched most of the red go down the drain but it took a lont time..probably an hour...and I shampooed it a dozen times...I would do that FIRST...then try with the semi permanant dye again...as long as it`s not the same color because you KNOW the results of that....RED!! Good luck...let us know how it works out!
paprika
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2002 at 2:08pm
If you go to the following website http://www.robertcraig.com and look in the "Consumer" section, there is a category called "Quick Fixes" that might help you out.
Rachel
Raquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2002 at 2:09pm
I am sorry it is called "Simple Fixes" not quick fixes.
Rachel
bge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2002 at 5:14pm
Don`t wash your hair a bunch of times!

You`ll only dry it out.

I would wash it once, maybe twice, and then condition it well.

It should be fine to re-colour your hair 24hrs later, provided your hair is not overly damaged.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic