Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HEY! READ AND REPLY!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEY! READ AND REPLY!
    Posted: October 27 2002 at 2:03pm

since you guys won`t answer my mother...maybe, you`ll answer me...

will shaving my head and then letting it grow repair any damage that could`ve been done?

will it be okay when it comes back?

that`s all i want to know...

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2002 at 7:04pm
Hi Ryan,

Yes, your hair will grow back in the same natural state it was before the processing. Hair grows from underneath the scalp, so color/texture processes applied topically have no impact on the new growth coming up from underneath the skin.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2002 at 3:57pm
Hey Ryan, I answered your mom`s post. Check it out below. Yes, your hair should return to normal. Good Luck with that.
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2002 at 6:08pm
thank you for responding!

i am not a very patient person :-(
so, that`s why this probably seems to be ten times as bad as it actually is.

i did not know that even wavy hair starts out looking straight at the root. i did not know that it has to get some length before being able to wave or curl...so, that is probably what some of the problem is.

i also did not know that wavy hair grows in funny patterns...so, all of this information has been helpful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic