Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone seen results from Frizz Ease?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LisaLuvsCreed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaLuvsCreed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone seen results from Frizz Ease?
    Posted: December 14 2000 at 5:42pm
Hi, im Lisa and i love Creed (hence the screename) i am currently using Frizz ease miraculous recovery. i am going to use it for 5 weeks, and have used it 2 weeks already. Has anyone seen any good results? Usually i tend to leave it in over the weekend, and i wanted to know, does that affect the process?Oh yeah, i have dark brown hair which is very frizzy and curly. (if that helps) Merci, Lisa If you are able to, please reply as soon as possible!
"we SWIM in the FOUNTAIN of YOUTH`S
timeless MAZE, if you drink the WATER,
your youth will NEVER FADE..."
--Creed,Never Die
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2000 at 3:55pm
I found that Miraculous recovery was a little too heavy which made my hair kinda clumpy and greasy...so I didn`t use it everyday so I don`t think I got the right results. I have had great luck with Frizz Ease Emergency repair or something like that it comes in a spray bottle and is great. You put it on dry hair. i would put it on after blowdrying with a diffuser. Spray it then lightly scrunch. It worked.
Vicki View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 5:43pm
Reply to message: 9.437.1
I have only used frizz ease the serum and I love it. It`s the only anti frizz serum that has ever worked on my hair,
that doesnt leave it crunchy. Plus it helps retain my curl good.
I love Creed too!
Vicki
Hafpint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hafpint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2001 at 8:43am
Dear Creed Lover,
Used it for a while, wasn`t impressed. Too expensive. Just my opinion.
Stay Sweet and Keep Smilin`
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2002 at 7:33pm
the problem with frizz ease not working for people is they arent using it properly.

like i found with myself, when i applied it at the wrong time.

like if i applied the frizz ease serum when my hair was towel dried it would just leave my hair sticky and wouldnt define the curls, just rather be a faint sticky mess.
Whereas, when i apply it when ive just washed my hair and it is soaking wet, it define my curls, making my hair so georgious that....you cant stop playing with it lol.

I also found that the mousse worked better when applied in conjunction with the serum in soaking wet hair, and was jus a sticky horrible mess when applied to dry or towel dried hair.

I am gunna buy the emergency treatment spray soon and will let you know about that, since i avent tried that yet.

oh, and the secret agent cream ive used when my hair was dry, and i found that quite nasty, the smell was abit sick when first applied too. But after a couple of miniutes the smell goes so thats ok.
But i think that will work better when ur hair is wet too, i shall try it next time i wash my hair.

Basically, just experiment with all products when ur hair is wet and dry and find out when it works best.

Remember: its not the product itself that will work wonders for ur hair, no matter how good it is, its WHEN and HOW u apply it to ur hair that it will do the trick anih :|:|:|:|:|:|
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2002 at 7:46am
Hi Lisa,

I haven`t tried miraculous recovery. As far as the rest of the Frizz Ease line goes, I pick and choose and have found some great options. I am infatuated with Frizz Ease Glistening Creme instant conditioner. Nothing else makes me hair as soft, and believe me, I`ve tried almost everything on the free market today. The silicone serum is as good as any, but remember, almost all shine serums are exactly IDENTICAL as far as ingredients go: they usually contain phenyl trimethicone and cyclomethicone and sometimes a sunscreen. I don`t recommend the Smooth Start shampoo because it contains ammonium lauryl sulfate--a detergent that can dry out hair with repeated use.

I should also tell you I emailed the John Frieda company to tell them how much I like Glistening Creme...and they sent me a bunch of $1-off coupons and some really nice travel size products. Their customer service is great, and if you ask for samples you might just get them! Good luck. :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic