Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Frizz or hair texture??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SnowWhite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowWhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frizz or hair texture??
    Posted: September 02 2001 at 7:30pm
Lots of us curly heads are always talking about frizz...how to hide it, get rid of it, tame it, etc. I decided to take a close look at my hair. I`ve decided that around the top of my hair, especially a spot in the back, my hair just comes in a different texture and curl type than the rest of my hair. It looks frizzy. Not all of the hair is like that...only little areas. It`s the most noticeable when I blow dry.

So, how do I deal with it? After getting my hair dry, I turn on the water in the sink so it`s a small stream. I wet my finger and thumb and run the difficult strands between them. This I guess reactivates the mousse or whatever I`ve used and helps those wayward strands to curl a little more presentably. Sometimes I have to redo this process later in the day, but it`s usually no big deal.

Coming to this conclusion has helped me to accept my hair and not get so freaked out. :)
?/35.5/ tailbone
curly hair
<><
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic