Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!
    Posted: March 07 2003 at 4:36pm
i was wondering do you think that curly hair looks better when it longer like past your shoudlers just a little or medium (just at your shoulders) or short (chin or higher)?? its just a little poll!! im jsut curious what everyone would say!!
*~*with a flip of my hair and a wave of my hips this little chica is out with a kiss*~*Muah!!

<3 always.:Kristina:.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 10:51pm
I believe it depends on the curl pattern and face shape. There are alot of really cute cuts for us Curly gals!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2003 at 1:16am
I agree...it depends on the face shape & the thickness of the hair and the curls, etc. I think that curly hair looks better when its layered to some degree, no matter what length. Layers in curly hair tend to make it look fuller and they release some of the weight which brings out the curl more.
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
kristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2003 at 10:19pm
well i have a long oval face. my hair is thick and i have soft curls! do any of you guys know what cut would be good for me??
*~*with a flip of my hair and a wave of my hips this little chica is out with a kiss*~*Muah!!

snapplegum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapplegum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 4:09am
well i suggest like something a little under your shoulder because if it's too short it'll make your face droopy and i don't think it'll be good long so riiight in the middle! good luck on the cut and i hoped this helped!
*lub ya lots* RuThi

never give up if you still wanna try
never wipe ur tears if you still wanna cry
never settle for that answer if you still wanna kno
never say you dont like him if you cant let him go..

kristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 7:43pm
thanks for your input!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic