Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trim or chop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curlytop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlytop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trim or chop
    Posted: August 07 2003 at 1:01pm
Why don't beauticians listen? I got hair trimmed last night, I am growing out my hair, told my beautician to trim the ends. She cut 2 inches, no lie. Its a cute hair cut, but 3 months down the drain, I guess I will just let it grow and trim the ends myself.
caramia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2003 at 1:00pm
I'm sorry that happened to you. You know I think that a really good hairdresser has the ability to listen to his/her client and cut the client's hair accordingly. Maybe those who do what your hairdresser did to you just don't listen and/or don't have the experience or skill to only cut a little off/trim. Anyway, if you do decide to trim your own hair in the future, here's a website that someone on one of these forums posted a week or so ago.

http://members.fortunecity.com/feye/trim.html

It tells you how to trim your own hair and although I haven't tried it, it sounds alright. Just thought it might help you.

I went in for a bang trim yesterday and my regular hairdresser was way busy ( just got back from vacation) so I went to another stylist. She cut a lot more than my bangs. Before I knew it she had my crown trimmed too. I said "bangs" not "crown". And I had even told her I'm trying to grow it out except for the bangs.

Hope any of this helps.
Caramia
"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic