Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Healthy Curls.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pepsialltheway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsialltheway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Healthy Curls.
    Posted: February 26 2005 at 10:08pm
I used to have the greatest curls. Then all the products damaged them. The first thing I used was sun in which was HORRIBLE because I accidently put too much in. Then I got a few orange highlights in my hair. Now when I let it air dry my top layer is really frizzy, but underneath it I still have gorgeous curls that have no chemicals and such. How can I fix this? Mostly I end up putting it half up half down and this camoflouges the top layer better. But I miss my old hair.
»¦«i DoNt ThiNk u UnDeRsTaNd»¦«
»¦«HoW HaRd iT iS 2 TaLk 2 u JuSt
As FriEnDs »¦«
»¦«i wAnNa TeLL u i LuV u BuT i
nEvEr cAn»¦«
atomicblue View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atomicblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2005 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Pepsialltheway Pepsialltheway wrote:

I used to have the greatest curls. Then all the products damaged them. The first thing I used was sun in which was HORRIBLE because I accidently put too much in. Then I got a few orange highlights in my hair. Now when I let it air dry my top layer is really frizzy, but underneath it I still have gorgeous curls that have no chemicals and such. How can I fix this? Mostly I end up putting it half up half down and this camoflouges the top layer better. But I miss my old hair.

Try putting on a small amount of John Frieda's frizz eaze. What I'll do is rube some of it in my hands, turn my head upside down,skrunch it all over and let my hair air dry..Good luck
malishka31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malishka31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2005 at 11:08am
Try kerastse products. They will turn your hair perfectly healthy and remove all frizz.
Try the masquintese thick---it is a deep condioner. I personally use it every time when i wash my hair, but that will depend on your hair.

The product is expensive, but it will do everything the bottle says and then some. You will have pefectly healthy looking hair. and your frizz will go away with no product. (most of your frizz, you might have some flyaways, but barely any)
cocoa828 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocoa828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 3:07pm
I had the same problem and I have to agree John Freida's Frizz Ease, Dream Curls, Curls Perfecter is excellent now my hair looks the same on top and underneath.  You can get these products at Wal-Mart.
mintychoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mintychoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 6:54am
how much are John Freida's Frizz Ease in US dollars?
cocoa828 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocoa828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 7:37am
John Freida's Frizz Ease is $4.94 U.S. dollars at Wal-Mart.
mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 4:05am

Hi Pepsi all the way,

I know how you feel I used to have long curly hair  to the middle of my back. I had a little damage to some of my hair and I had to cut it a little above the shoulders. The best thing to do is trim the frizzy damaged part of your hair. Your hair will grow back and it will look much healthier and it will look more shiney. All of the products out on the market are only temp fixes when you stop using those products your hair is still frizzy. I'm a hairstylist/haircutter since 1993 and I used these products on some of my clients when they come in for a wash and blowdry. If you have any questions you can email me at customonegtr@rock.com I would be glad to help you out.

Sincerely

Mitch5150

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic