Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

homecoming hair quick!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nevous homecoming date View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevous homecoming date Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: homecoming hair quick!
    Posted: October 13 2001 at 1:48pm
Help! I need a pro`s advice! I have homecoming in a week. I have no idea what I`m going to to about my hair. My hair is striaght and is about 3 inches below my shoulders. I want my hair to be partially up, but not plain. I want to do something with a little curl or crimp in it. If you have anything in mind (or pictures) please respond or e-mail me as soon as possible!
Thank you,
sleepy
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2001 at 11:24pm
Reply to message: 13.181.1
Look up curly updos--there`s a great article on it with pictures. Unfortunately, there are very few options for half-up dos with a little curl in them. Of course, you can always mix looks--make a curly bun (explained in the article) and mix in braids and twists and just make it look random. That would be cute. Or you can curl the bottom half and do anything in the top half. Research hairboutique and just look at all the articles because anything can be varied to fit the occasion.
~Hairdesigner~
Weave Queen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2001 at 10:50am
Visit hairweb.com and you can find pictures of hairstyles for any length, race, or occasion.
mandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2001 at 4:37pm
Reply to message: 13.181.1
quote:

nevous homecoming date originally wrote:
Help! I need a pro's advice! I have homecoming in a week. I have no idea what I'm going to to about my hair. My hair is striaght and is about 3 inches below my shoulders. I want my hair to be partially up, but not plain. I want to do something with a little curl or crimp in it. If you have anything in mind (or pictures) please respond or e-mail me as soon as possible!
Thank you,
sleepy

I no exactly what you are going through! But after I went to a proffesional, I understood exactly what to do! just follow these simple instructions, and I promise you a romantic do`!
First, take your hair and put it into a half pony tail, you know half up half down. Then use any type of roller or if you prefer a curling iron and curl the half pony tail stran by strand, don`t use to much hair in one curl! Then use bobby pins and wrap the curls around untill they just make a loop type shape and pin it into place. Just do that to all of the starnds which are curled untill the whole pony tail is up! Then when you finis it should of turned out with a curled or loopy looking bun! After you use the pins to secure them to your head,lightly curl the ends of your hair and spritz with hairspray!
Hope this helped you out some!]
Mandy
le0ish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote le0ish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2001 at 2:31pm
or you can put it in a half ponytail, braid the ponytail, then coil it into a bun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic