Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom hair..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
$kim$ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $kim$ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom hair..
    Posted: June 05 2002 at 3:36pm
Most of the people from my school are doing

twisties, getting their curly hair straightened or

getting their straight hair curled for prom. I

want a romantic look for my long blue two

piece dress. I need many suggestions as possible

because I have no idea how I want my straight

/wavyish hair to look like. Thank you for replying

back. I really appreciate it!
Noreau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noreau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2002 at 4:46pm
Hey! I think I may have a few ideas for you. A french twist is a very romantic look, it especially would go nice with your hair, it may sound tacky and old,but you could always try that. Also go to your local hair dressers and look at books that are provided for you, chances are you might just find something you like! You could also make an apt at your hair dressers for a quick "trail run" from that he/she might do your hair the way you like it, you never know. You just basically need to be willing to try something and be opened to anything. Trust me you`ll find something. Another quick idea is, you could get your hair all curled then put it half up,with maybe some hair jewles or babys breath. Once again just be opened to anything because you can be surprised at what could come out and that you may love!

Have fun, and good luck hun!
Bye
You need to help me..PLEASE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic