Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*BIOSYNTHESIS*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Princess123 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *BIOSYNTHESIS*
    Posted: August 25 2002 at 1:15pm
Have any body ever tried BIOSYNTHESIS , and had good results with it? Because I don`t want to
buy noting that cost so much money and don`t work
PLEASE RESPOND, i would really appreciate!
bri12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2002 at 8:15am
I love the hair system. Call the company and ask them to send you a sample of the system. That`s what I did, I was a little skeptical at first myself but when they sent me the samples I feel in love with the products. It made my hair so soft I was mad because I was running out of the samples but it is worth the money. You won`t be disappointed.
Princess123 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2002 at 5:15pm
Really?! do you think it could make your hair grow faster, or longer?
bryanssong View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryanssong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2002 at 6:38pm
what exactly is it?
bri12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2002 at 11:45am
I only heard good things about the system so i don`t know about it making your hair grow. I am going into braids in a couple of weeks and wear the braids for about a year to get my hair to grow fast. Go to the website http://www.growafrohairlong.com robyn the hair lady she is known as is really good on giving advice on growing hair. I hope this helps my hair is shoulder length right now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic