Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsick of the sides

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sick of the sides
    Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:14pm
i am getting sick of this side sh!t it is to hard foir me to do this geting waves on side of hair this sh!t is hard i am telling you and i got smooth hair and it still not doin sh!t help me out i tryed difrrent ways just didnt do nottin help thanxs

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:16pm
u just made a thread about this :/ and we answered in it
VGSTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGSTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:23pm
JUST CALM DOWN DOG I GOT THE ANSWERS YOU NEED. LISTEN BRUSH YOUR LEFT SIDE FORWARD BACK DOWN AND THE RIGHT SIDE DOWN OR EVEN BETTER TRY BRUSHING IT FORWARD TO IT DOES NOT WORK FOR ME I HAVE TO BRUSH IT AT A ANGLE.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:23pm
my bad it is just not working for me any more ideas what cream is the best what should i use

BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:26pm
which ever you have...
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:27pm
i try all that sh!t i am pissed of no sh!t working for none i dont get it my hair is smooth what hair cream should i use

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:28pm
pissed of like a mother f*cker

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:37pm
If they don't come it's not the end of the world. WAVES ARE NOT INSTANT! If you don't see any change in two weeks then you can be upset. But you've been working at this for all of what....3 days! CHILL!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:39pm
i have been do in it for i year dame what the f*ck wrong what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:52pm
i told you yall dont have no more ideas i tryed all of this sh*it

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 9:06pm
You have a bad attitude and a potty mouth. I hope your waves don't come in.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 9:19pm
i wasnet int talk ing to you i said what the fuc*k i am doing wrong dont take it that way

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 9:24pm
I'm not taking it the wrong way. It's not very becoming on you to just get on here and cuss because your waves aren't coming in. We told you what WE do to get waves. All you can do is take that and experiment with it. No two people here have the exact same method. So if our methods don't work for you change them around so that they do.

Besides I thought you said you only had waves on the top for two years. So waves on the sides and back take about 2 months to fully develop.

YOUNGCJ990H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 10:31pm
BodyGuard Originally wrote:

Total Posts: 359

Currently Offline posted on 19-Nov-2004 9:06:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a bad attitude and a potty mouth. I hope your waves don't come in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you can't say love...
then I'll say it for you.

lllllmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaoooooooooooooo
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 11:18pm
damn B-Guard.. lighten up on the kidd..

and PMP.. just calm your nerves .. don't make so many post..try reading around before you make a post and kinda do [research] for suggestions... I c U tryna change your lil ways around.. keep it up
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
atl boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atl boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 11:26pm
**** my advice is grow out yo****in hair a lil bit and let it get a lil curly since you say yo hair is straight and dont use a hard brush when u got ur promade in if u dont have waves yet cause all the hard brush is gonna do is make your hair straighter and its gonna help that promade slick your hair down and if u dont have waves thats not gonna help them so i would suggest a medium or soft brush
can a nigga get some waves
504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 11:58pm
Damn nigga calm down befo u bust a blood vessel r somethin.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic