Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2strand braid extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dri97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dri97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2strand braid extensions
    Posted: February 06 2005 at 4:21pm
does anyone out there know how to do the 2 strand braid extensions? what do you use to make them hold? I heard that you dip the plats into hot water? Is that right? what other options do I have? I think they are very pretty and I would like to try them.
adrienne
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 7:52pm
Maybe somebody's familiar with them on the Hair Extension board. You could post your question there. It's very active.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 12:39pm
You start them off as braids after about one inch you start to just twist them with 2 strands, then you twist them to the desired length and clip off the extra hair...you could dip the ends in hot water. I also heard of glueing the ends with hair glue but you have to make sure your own hair is far from the synthetic hair or you can glue your hair in there and its not good trying to remove it.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

diamondprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2005 at 6:43pm
is this the same as kinky twist?
DiamondPrincess   

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2005 at 7:16am
Yeah they are the same, from what i know.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic