Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmiserable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VGSTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGSTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: miserable
    Posted: November 22 2004 at 2:55pm
what do u playas do when you feel like you are getting no progress wit yo waves. i think a good idea would be 2 cut my hair low and then see what its like cuz i alwayz keep my hair kinda thick(reason being is cuz i think it make the waves look more deep) but by looking at some of yall waves they actually look tighter when its sorta low.any comments?
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 2:59pm
Take more pictures! Honestly if you take pictures of your waves once or twice a week and look at them I'm sure you'll see some progress. You're waves look real nice to me. Do you use a lot of pomade? If so try not to use as much. Bx told me that if you use more natural products it will help line your waves up, if that's what you're having trouble with. Other than that, keep it clean and greased, limit your pomade, and keep brushin.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Take more pictures! Honestly if you take pictures of your waves once or twice a week and look at them I'm sure you'll see some progress. You're waves look real nice to me. Do you use a lot of pomade? If so try not to use as much. Bx told me that if you use more natural products it will help line your waves up, if that's what you're having trouble with. Other than that, keep it clean and greased, limit your pomade, and keep brushin.

yep, look @ m00t for example. He was like the 1st person on here to use nunilem but he also uses products nature like shea butter to keep his hair soft and .. bascially have good hair. I like low cut waves also ;[ i gotta get my waves 2 show betta cuz im not satisfied wid da look @ mine.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 3:09pm
If I weren't so cheap I'd get two jars or shea butter and some other stuff. But I'll have to make do with one.

I MUST get a job. Hair is a serious investment.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
VGSTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGSTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 3:19pm
twist you got em everywhere and they connect yours hard playa. i will take yo advice, ima cut my joint low man i hope the waves stay. I will post them then good lookin out T.
VGSTA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGSTA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 3:22pm
BODYGUARD JOIN THE MILITARY? THEY PAY GOOD MONEY I BEEN IN 4 YEARS NOW AND MAN I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE SAVED.IT IS HARD WORK THOUGH!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2004 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by VGSTA VGSTA wrote:

BODYGUARD JOIN THE MILITARY? THEY PAY GOOD MONEY I BEEN IN 4 YEARS NOW AND MAN I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE SAVED.IT IS HARD WORK THOUGH!

Let me go ahead and tell you, my name is a joke. I'm a frail, and lazy little girl who has no respect for authority. Literally. I'm to militant for the military. I need a desk job that doesn't require much more than typing and answering the phone. So instead I will keeping beggin for money until I get my degree in graphic design.

Just thinking of running to class makes me cringe.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic