Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need spinnaz or sumthin nice in my head before graduation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI need spinnaz or sumthin nice in my head before graduation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D Weezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D Weezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need spinnaz or sumthin nice in my head before graduation
    Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:07pm
If anybody happen to have tips or some pics to show how to get some spinnaz.
The greastest of all time

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by D Weezy D Weezy wrote:

If anybody happen to have tips or some pics to show how to get some spinnaz.

yo, theres threads all over the place on how to get waves, or as one of the other veteran members, but if you start now, you'll definately be spinnin well before graduation homeboy.
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:10pm
I'm sorry but learn to read...

IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!! IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!! IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!! IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!! IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!! IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!! IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!! IF YOU'RE NEW READ THIS!!

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP875362979&id=11419

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:12pm
i aint wanna be harsh but LMFAO that hit the spot.
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

D Weezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D Weezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:13pm
Thanks

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:14pm
For the most part I try to help the n00bs because no one else will, but damn IT'S IN ALL CAPS!

I was nice about, Card woulda ripped him a new one. I feel I did him a favor.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
D Weezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D Weezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2004 at 5:19pm
i saw the forum wen card was rippin on a veteran member

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic