Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Givenchy kick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Givenchy kick
    Posted: June 08 2003 at 10:41pm
I've been on a Givenchy kick for the last two years. It all started with Amarige, which I adored after discovering it in a magazine sniffer ad. When I bought my first big bottle, I got a bunch of mini-perfumes as a free gift. That's when I fell in love with Organza! And if that wasn't bad enough, I soon after fell for Organza Indecence (my favorite right now).

I bought big bottles of the Organzas for $25 each from a perfume discounter. What I love about Givenchy is that all of the perfumes smell so...French! Try the testers if you get the chance. They are divine!

Elissa
[/url]

Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2003 at 7:46am
I'm completely ga-ga on Givenchy, as well! I've forgotten the name, but there is one Givenchy scent that you can only buy in Paris (they have to have some exclusivity, it seems). Fortunately, I prefer Amarige and J'dore more!
alp1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alp1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2003 at 3:31pm
Elissa, I tested the Organza Indecence and I about fainted. I love it, I love it, I love it! I could still smell it on my skin after having taken a shower 24 hours later.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2003 at 5:46pm
Then you must get some!!!

I bought mine from an online discounter. I also bought the perfumed oil spray to use for after bath. I think this scent is gorgeous. My boyfriend prefers plain Organza, but I like the Indecence a bit more.
[/url]

Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 5:46pm
Givenchy fans:

I sniffed some new Givenchy scents today. I can't remember their names, but they were very nice. One in particular was very pretty--kind of a combination of woodsy with a hint of powder. Kind of like Indecence but different...

They also had great gift sets. I had to run for my life to keep from buying anything!

Elissa
[/url]

alp1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alp1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2003 at 1:39pm
Hi Elissa,

I smelled the new Giorgio Armani Sensi...and I love it! I''m trying to be really good on my spending, but it''s driving me crazy.
Plus, yesterday I got one of my magazines and inside they had the little sample thing of it. DH went crazy as I flipped the pages and asked me what fragrance that was!

I love it, can''t wait for my wed anniversary, i''ll be requesting that!
psycobitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psycobitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2003 at 4:49am
Alp 1990 I also am going crazy for Organza Indésence...
the best.
I also have occational Glamourous from Ralph Lauren...
and have you tried Addiction from Dior...
...hmmm...
Eau du Soir...
French Vanilla....
Wings
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic