Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where Do You Buy Your Perfumes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trim2laff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim2laff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Do You Buy Your Perfumes?
    Posted: July 20 2005 at 1:59pm

I have found that online auctions are the cheapest places to buy perfumes.  You can buy a tester that does not come in the original box or sometimes does not have a lid for a 1/4 of the price as department stores. 

eatgreenjello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eatgreenjello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:28pm
I find that Sephora is too expensive.  I just bought a Pink Sugar from www.ImaginationPerfumery.com

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 12:18pm
I order mine from www.sephora.com
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
sexypineapples View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexypineapples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2004 at 4:58pm
i get mine from catalogues and online... sometimes in stores when i find something i like
I love you~!!!!!!!!
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2003 at 3:53pm
I buy them where I can find them. I don't buy from department stores too often, though, because they're usually too pricey. I shop online a lot and use coupon codes. I also live in a place with lots of outlets and two of the shops near me are fragrance outlets. They usually have good deals.
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
Jenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2003 at 11:15pm
I find them by going to the department store counters, but always buy them on ebay. The only time I've bought one at full price in the last 2 years was at a duty free shop on the way to Amsterdam.
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 12:05pm
High end department stores like Lord&Taylor..it's funny..my dad taught me to love store brand instant coffee but my Grandma taught me to love expensive stores that have majorly overpriced merchandise.
escucha el ritmo de tu corazon...te amo. <3 caiter tot
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 11:09am
Sometimes I will go to the department store, although I haven't done that since I started shopping online. If anyone is interested in the website address of my favorite online discount perfume seller, bmail me!

Elissa
[/url]

Suze Jamison View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suze Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 12:18pm
Hard question but good question. I have bought fragrances all over the place. I like buying them on the web when I can find them because it saves me from driving all over creation to find them.

Seems like the web has several great locations for perfume purchases.
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 7:57am
Do you buy them in a boutique, high end department store, discount, perfumery, mail order or on the Net?

I have bought in all places because sometimes the perfumes I love are hard to find. I would love to hear all of your feedback on this.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic