Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help - suggestions #1 pretipped hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joginny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joginny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help - suggestions #1 pretipped hair
    Posted: March 17 2005 at 7:37am
missing another day of work due to my hair or lack thereof.  I can not bring myself to go out in public like this.  I am breaking down and ordering some new hair to get me through a few months until I get some growth/thickness back.  Please direct me to the best pretipped hair.  I need to order it today to get it in time for a weekend install. 
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 7:48am
I would pre-tip it yourself chick x
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 8:04am
I agree with amanda Her pre tiping thread works great that way you can use whatever hair you want. I am tipping my cliant for tomarow right now and did mine the other day.
kristinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2005 at 10:09am

If it helps I asked the same question and have decided on His and Hers pretipped hair.  I am waiting on a color ring then will order.

I'll let you know how it goes if you would like.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic