Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Big Day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
live2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Big Day
    Posted: November 25 2004 at 5:52pm
yea its about that time 4 me 2 cut my first cut i've been readin all ur tips and they helped me a lot but now i needa wats the lowest i can cut my hair without messin up my waves i've been growin it out 4 4 weeks
BRUSH NIGG@ BRUSH
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 5:57pm
maybe u should wait a little longer
i aint an expert though

make sure the barber cut with the grain
if he start cuttin in the wrong direction get up and run
wash ya hair before the cut
no pomade
make sure u got no products in it
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
live2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 6:32am
come on somebody help me out
BRUSH NIGG@ BRUSH
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 8:28am
if you have waves now get that joint grazed and smoothed out because if you go back with the low cut you are going to start over now keep it kinda thick and train yo waves to become nice and deep,see how you like that if you dont like thick waves then i would suggest you get it cut low. the main thing though with thick hair is to keep it grazed and lined up.
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 10:00am
yea

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 10:28am
Originally posted by VGIZZLE VGIZZLE wrote:

if you have waves now get that joint grazed and smoothed out because if you go back with the low cut you are going to start over now keep it kinda thick and train yo waves to become nice and deep,see how you like that if you dont like thick waves then i would suggest you get it cut low. the main thing though with thick hair is to keep it grazed and lined up.
"quoted for the truth"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic