Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just Curious

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just Curious
    Posted: March 20 2005 at 10:50pm

Does anyone know where/how pre-tips are made? Ive seen pictures of weft machines, but I was wondering how all these gazillion pre-tips everyone is selling are made.

I picture small children in a sweat shop churning out pre-tipped hair for $.80 a day ( a la Kathy Lee Gifford )

After sitting here for 2 days making pre-tipped hair I was just curious if there was a machine that did it.

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 11:10pm
MB uses a machine to manufacture his tips. The teacher at
class was talking about the machine he has.

I would love to get my hands on that!! Can you imagine..... oh
boy.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 11:14pm
I feel like one of those machines sometimes.

Emma, LOLOL at your avatar! I shot milk out my nose when I saw it.

EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2005 at 11:33pm

LOL

You all have had such cute Avatars and I thought, whats the epitomy of hair?? Cousin It of course!!

OMG a pre-tipped hair machine would be heaven!!!

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 4:39am
I nearly spat my tea out too, I did my friends hair on Saturday and when it was done she was running around my front room making the cousin it little noise, she looked hilarious.  Amm, I hope you weren't tipping hair when that milk came out ya nose
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic