Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria’s Secret IPEX bra

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Victoria’s Secret IPEX bra
    Posted: March 25 2005 at 2:39pm

I personally think it's a bit expensive. I mean $45 for a bra that promises to be government patent pending. Is it that serious? What does it do that no other bra does? It claims to be slightly padded in the center and lightweight thin edges on the side. SO??? And it's technologically advanced...Why did it take 2 years and 10 designers to develop this bra? Does anyone have one? Please comment.

Edited by jasmine2g3

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 6:43pm
no comments? I wanted someone to comment so I'd have another point of view for my presentation on Wednesday but it's okay.

My hair idol
Transitioning
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 6:38am
well Im sure a lot of people (including me) havent heard of it, maybe some links to some websites would help.
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 12:15pm

Hi Hi:

I have never heard of it also.  Either I have to get out more, or Victoria Secret needs a better advertising department.

Never heard of it.

Susan

Susan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 11:37pm
oh ok...they play the commercial 24/7 around here. It's all dramatic and stuff. The commercial is on www.victoriasecret.com I needed input b/c of my presentation that I was doing in my Media, Culture, Society class on Wednesday about Victoria's Secret advertisments. But thanks anyways to the people that did respond.

My hair idol
Transitioning
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
msblueyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msblueyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 1:57pm
I tried on the IPEX bra and was totally impressed.  It is the most comfortable soft bra I have ever tried on.  Yes, it's expensive, but like just about everything else in life, you get what you pay for.
msblueyes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 12:40pm

Hi Hi:

Is it really that good?

I think I will go buy it and try it.

Let you know how it feels and works out.

Susan

Susan
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:48am
I tried it on as well, and meh, its just like any other VS bra to me.
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 1:38pm
 It is the most comfortable bra I have ever owned.  Also the most expensive but it's very flattering to my figure even with a small cup size.

Edited by S_Miller
Stephanie
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 12:55pm

It's weird that this came up today.  Yesterday I was in a Playtex/Bali outlet buying my $19 bra and talking about bras with the checkout girl she whispered that I should check out the Ipex because it was the best bra she'd ever seen.

My husband and I had a giggle about it in the car later.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 9:06am

Hi Hi:

I went out and bought one.  It was expensive.  I also got a  few other little things while I was there.   That's another story.

It is very comfortable.  It really makes my figure look better. 

I like it.

Susan

Susan
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 7:42am
  O.K.  I was out at a girls night drinking fest last night, and one of my friends showed me her IPEX and said it was the most comfortable bra she'd ever owned.  I guess I'll be getting one one my next trip to the big city.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 1:04pm

Hi Hi:

Since I got mine, a couple of my girlfriends went out and also bought one.  They also said it was very comfortable.

I went out and bought a couple more in different colors. 

Susan

Susan
HUSSAFUSS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HUSSAFUSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 10:29pm

I love, love, love mine. I have 5 colors. They come in full coverage and demi. Not only are they comfortable, the cups are shaped to give you that smooth, curvy and perky look.

They are worth every penny....take care of them and they will last forever.

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2006 at 10:37am
VERY comfortable bra. I can sleep in this thing. I wear a 34 D and this bra gives me great support and shape. This thread makes me want to go shopping!
Follow Your Bliss
Afakeleg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afakeleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 12:57am
Ahhh, I am so glad you guys are talking about this. I very rarely get a new bra and tend to only own one for a whole year. Kind of lame, but I'm just like that. I am 36 D and my boobs keep popping out of this one and constantly have to re-adjust, which is a pain in public. It's a Victoria's Secret... something. Gives 'em a lift though. It's just time for a new one and I have been browing VS website for awhile trying to figure out which one to buy. Gotta be picky when it comes to those high price tags. But this helped to make up my mind, gonna buy the Ipex. I don't really care too much about comfort, more into a shaping uplift...
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 2:28pm
I bought an IPEX. I love it considering it has no wires! oh yeah baby!

Their bras are expensive but they last for years, if you dotn put them in the dryer!
s
s

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2006 at 6:04pm
yea I never put my bras in the dryer

...I'm suprised this topic is still around...I posted it last semester :)

My hair idol
Transitioning
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 3:33pm
I recently purchased the new VS Sweet Embrace bra....GREAT fit. It gives you great shape, lift, and support. This might be my new fave! I also LOVE the strapless bra. It's so hard to find a GOOD strapless bra, particularly if you are well endowed. This one is great.
Follow Your Bliss
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2006 at 4:58pm
thanks cherry i will have to go try it on!
s
s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic