Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

those with bohyme colour ring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: those with bohyme colour ring
    Posted: March 26 2005 at 5:47am

Hi could someone help me with my colours,,kristen i know you have a ring

i bought the 10 / 16 piano i liked it but i think it is tooo warm for my colouring. i think i need a cooler blonde. 10 / 16 is kinda reddish dont ya think?

ages ago i bought this crap py toykylon from sallys i still have some left it was crappy hair but nice colour. it was like 2 colours sewn 2gthr one on top of the otehr. so it looked like a mixed effect rather than streaks. on the darker side its like  number 10 but on the other side its much much lighter a sort of bleach blonde colour. 

is there anything similiar in bohyme?

i found that although the 10 16 is a dark blonde i had to wear lots of it and hardly any brown for it to look light enoug which ended up looking realy un natural when my roots came in.

i figured that more brown and just a little ligth blonde on the top would probably look more natural because there would be brown under neath as well when my roots come in, rather than all over 10 / 16 with hardly any brown.

so i wanted to buy a lighter blonde for the top.

i was thinking the colour from sallys migth have been similar to 14 22? is this a cooler blonde? i want to get away from the reddish tones of 10 / 16.

thankss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 5:53am

actually im thinking maybe its lighter like 27./ 613 how light is that? cos thats a dead common coulour and sallys near me onlystock the basic colours. on vixen wigs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6 0188&item=6754148294#ebayphotohosting

the color looks like that but i know monitors can make stuff look different.

Edited by kirstyx1888xmac
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 6:04am

Kirsty,

I know Bridget is installing the 613/27 WaWa (which is what they're
selling on Vixen Wigs); you can see the colors a bit in this   thread:http://talk.hairboutique.com/fo rum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29047&PN=2&TPN=1
Grr..I cannot post links at all; you'll need to close up the space after the question mark when you cut and paste.

:)

Edited by Jenny_RR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 6:06am

hey jenny i didnt get the link to a particular thread it jsut came up as the home page

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 7:37am
Hi there chick I've bought colours 14/22 to put in my hair, the colour 14 is a medium to light warm brown and the 22 is very light ash blonde.  They are a superb colour combo.  I have the bohyme colour ring xxx
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 9:10am
     http://talk.hairboutique.com/f orum/f orum_posts.asp?TID=29047

Hmm...let's see.

OK. I give up; this won't hyperlink. But if you close up the space between "f" and "o" in your browser, it'll work. Failing that, just go back a page or so--the thread is called "My Extensions are in!!"

For the Bohyme, tou might want to check out Kristin's gallery--she's got lots of 613 mixes in there.

Edited by Jenny_RR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 11:29am

i think i might try the wawa cos its not that expensive and see if i like it then try the bohyme. if i dont like it then i will only hav cost me a tenner.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic