Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPARE SHRINKIES IN THE UK??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SPARE SHRINKIES IN THE UK??
    Posted: March 26 2005 at 2:13pm
Please could anybody help me that lives in the UK on this board.  I've done 3 clients over the last 2 days and thought I would have enough shrinkies left to do my bridesmaid but I haven't and she's well p***** at me as its too late now to order them and get them here in time from Docs to do her hair.  I've only got 100 left and need another 100, can anybody help xxxxxx
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 2:24pm
HEY GIRL......I AM ON MY WAY TO THE P.O......!!

1full tin of Doc shrinkies on it's way Global Priority Mail!!
We can't have the Bride stressin out here!!

ENJOY!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 3:02pm
Oh my god, you're so fab, how long will they take to get to me though cos of the bank holiday xxx, how much xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 3:10pm
I just got back.......they're off. He said 4 days to the UK. I am
thinking with the holiday you still should get them by Thursday.
Is this too late? Aagh.....I hope they get there in time for you.
When are you leaving for Cancun?

You owe me nothing.....a gift!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 3:33pm
No this isn't too late that's fantastic.  Nobody has even replied to me on quinnsters, they probably think who is this girl coming on her demanding something when we've never heard of her LOL.  I leave Monday 4th at stupid o'clock in the morning so Thursday, Friday or Saturday would be spendid.  You really need to let me give you something or trade you something for this SAS its too much to accept.  Why don't you let me send you some of this english bohyme or get you something from AD pretty please or i'll feel bad xxxxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 3:44pm
Great Stuff!!

It's a gift darlin!! ENJOY!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 6:21pm
Ahh thank you so much xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2005 at 8:49pm
You're Most Welcome

Edited by Save~A~Stray
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2005 at 2:48am
oh i hope you get it them in time
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic