Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scar Problem...!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ChAoS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChAoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scar Problem...!!!
    Posted: March 28 2005 at 4:52pm
I had a pimple on my face and I popped it...now it left a scar on my face....its been like a week since its happen and now the spot where I popped my pimple is healed up but it looks shiny for some reason....is their anyway I can get rid of that and heal my skin fast before it leaves a permanent black mark?
NY is where I rest my head at!
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2005 at 7:11am
leave it alone.  Scars like that are usually temporary and will go away withen a few weeks to a few months, the more you "help" it the more you will irritate it making it take longer to heal.
ChAoS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChAoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2005 at 6:53pm
but its been a while now....i got a similar mark on my face like dis and it still hasnt gone away its healed up but da mark is still their!!!
NY is where I rest my head at!
DianeLuvsMunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DianeLuvsMunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 12:27pm
Some scars take months, even more than a year to disapear. The skin on the face is different than skin anywhere else on your body.
The sad fact that you may have to live with is that it's a permanent scar.  You can also go to a dermatologist for help if you can afford it.
saharabara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saharabara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2005 at 1:47pm

Originally posted by ChAoS ChAoS wrote:

but its been a while now....i got a similar mark on my face like dis and it still hasnt gone away its healed up but da mark is still their!!!

try MEDERMA cream, I personally haven't tried it (I plan to start using it soon though), but I know many people that have tried it and it has worked for them.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic