Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey, Bohyme users! Help a new convert out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey, Bohyme users! Help a new convert out
    Posted: April 01 2005 at 2:13am
All right, so after my last experience with human hair, I am saying "f**k it" and just jumping on the Bohyme bandwagon. But I've got a few questions:

1- Is the French Refined really as curly as it looks here?
http://www.ebonyline.com/bogofrre.html
I have a client with curly-but-not-crimpy hair coming up, and the Deep Wave Bohyme looks to be too tight of a curl. Most FR I've seen is not really curly, just has a slight ripple- is that how Bohyme FR really is, or is it a full natural curl?

2- Can anyone with a color ring tell me what shade for Bohyme would match a #27 human or Mandel, Weizen, or Winter Blond PH?

-Rae

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 2:51am

The colour 27 bohyme is a strawberry blonde like on this picture

xxxxxx

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 6:20am
 Yes french refined is quite curly so is that other one. But they allso make a looser curl I think it's european wave? They dont sell it at that site but I've bought it at the hair store. It's a much nicer curl looks more natural and can be blown out easy And as Amanda said yep it's strawberry blond
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 6:24am
Hey I just went to http://www.bohyme.com uner gold look at european. This site wii show you everything they have
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 7:08am

er. . .I'm confused Rae!  Bohyme IS human hair, right ? ?

Fina

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 8:02am
Yes it is human hair
mtolady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtolady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 8:39am
so zap.....what human hair did you have such a lousy experience with...

and what was that experience??? breakage, tangles???

share please!
has someone been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool again?
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 10:32am

I have ordered the Bohyme French Refined many times, and I have to say that the curl pattern varies.  Some bundles are curlier than others.  When I asked Super Hair Factory about this, they told me to specify when I'm ordering if I want the FR to be on the curlier side or just wavy.  The times when I requested that, I have always been pleased with what they have sent me.

I am currently wearing the European wave, and it's not a wave at all.  It is nice hair though, very soft, silky, no tangles.  I've been wearing it for about 7 weeks now and it's still going strong.

I do however have my custom PH wefts on order, so soon I'll be a synth girl too!

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 3:43pm
Yeah, Bohyme is human, sorry- what I meant to say was that after my last experience wth unreliable hair, I'm just going to bite the bullet, raise my prices for hair, and use Bohyme, since it seems to be such consistently good quality.

What about the Deep Wave? Is it as tight as it looks? Has anyone used it, or even better, has photos of it being worn? And does Bohyme drop its curl a little bit after washing, like all humna hair seems to?

-Rae
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:17pm
Wait, does Ebonyline not take Paypal? I can't find the option to pay that way instead of direct credit card order....
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 5:06pm
I do think Bohyme drops it's wave a bit, especially the regular Body Wave (the one that's supposed to look like you used big hot rollers); I don't think that one holds at all after washing. The French Refined and Virgin (European) Body seem to be the most popular waves--not sure how well they hold, though. The Silky Straight is a very nice, easy-to-handle straight texture. It'll have a little body if you scrunch and air-dry it, but it's also pretty easy to straighten it out completely with a blow-dryer (easier than some brands, at least).
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 5:24pm
Yeah ebonyline take paypal, their e-mail address for it is sale@ebonyline.com just let them know in the e-mail what you want and then when they've received payment they will send you an e-mail to confirm this xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic