Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

update on my AD thermofibre order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: update on my AD thermofibre order
    Posted: April 01 2005 at 10:42am

Two days ago I called AD in England and placed an order for a thermofibre color ring and 1 weft of hair.  I asked them to call me back with the grand total. 

Well, they did call me back today with a total....at 4:30 in the morning!!!  I lady on the phone forgot about the time change, and she apologized for waking me.  My husband said, "who the hell was that?!"  I told him they were calling about my hair and forgot about the time change.  He was surprised, and somewhat annoyed, but I thought it was funny.

In anycase, I'm glad they called, so I should get my order in 10 business days or less.   I ordered:

1 color ring= 12GBP

weft= 9.95 GBP

regular post S/H = approximately 10 GBP

total 32.75 GBP = about $65  US

FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 10:49am
Awesome. . .I can't wait to see/hear about the colors. . .keep us posted!!

Fina
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 12:37pm
Ditto! It's exciting. I want to try some of their crazy, patterned synth myself.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 1:26pm
Patterned synth?  Tell that's a weft cause in bulk I can't imagine keeping any pattern for long.

Metalgirl - have you tried any of the other thermofibers yet?
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 3:49pm

Originally posted by Jenny_RR Jenny_RR wrote:

Ditto! It's exciting. I want to try some of their crazy, patterned synth myself.

The patteren synth is the Transition line... This stuff looks so damn good.  It's like nothing I've seen before. It's really awesome! There's this tangy orange that looks really hot! There's floral patterns, one with red lips, polka dots, cheekers, zebra prints... yes ladies, this is hair I'm talking about!   

Metalgirl, did you request a catalog also?

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 4:05pm

Thats good your finally getting it metalgirl.  I was sure that the postage they quoted me wasnt correct as it seemed an awful lot.  I was suppose to order mine this week but ive been very busy so it will probable be next week i get mine.  I will post pics.

x

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2005 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by mochachip mochachip wrote:

Patterned synth?  Tell that's a weft cause in bulk I can't imagine keeping any pattern for long.

Yeah, I'm sure they'd have to stay on the weft--the patterns are quite intricate. Separate those babies into strands and I imagine the result would be pretty distorted (but then again, that might be cool too). I'm all over the zebra, by the way! :)
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 1:41am

hey metal girl can you post a link to where you can order ad hair?

xx

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 2:35am
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 4:20am
Hey Kirsty,

I don't think you can order from the site, which is why Metalgirl has been doing this via phone. You can, however, order the catalog (which is amazing and free) by emailing the customer service address listed on the site.

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic