Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What size of extendtube?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
missmolly1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmolly1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What size of extendtube?
    Posted: April 07 2005 at 9:12am
There are small, med and large and I am not sure what the difference is for...small = fine hair?

I also have some prebonded fushion hair left ..can I use this for the extendtubes?
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 12:04pm

i think you would probably be best with large as they are all still very small, just to make sure that your pre-bonded hair will fit.   Or even better, why not order some samples of each size to check.

xx

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 6:29pm
Yeah, I would recommend checking out some samples first too. I like the mediums, and I think the smalls are great for the highly visible areas, but they're so tiny--you really have to make the tips extremely thin to fit inside them. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic