Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would appreciate some help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lurve-extension View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lurve-extension Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would appreciate some help!!
    Posted: April 07 2005 at 5:47pm

Hi

I have shoulder length hair with a natural curl.  I have today purchased two 14" packets of hair and the colours are 27 and 33.  I am glueing them in on the wefts.  I hate it when you can see your own hair line at the back and would welcome any hints or tips on how I can sufficiently not have my own hair show through.  I always get this when I do my own.

Any tips/hints would be welcomed.

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2005 at 8:39pm

You  need to use enough extension hair to blend it.  2 packs, that should be 8 ounces, so that should probably be enough.

Also, I find that the higher on the head that the wefts are placed, the better the blend.

lurve-extension View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lurve-extension Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2005 at 6:23am

I want it to look as natural as possible and because my own hair is so thick sometimes you can see the line at the back which I detest.  I have had it done previously by hair extensionists and they are always blending my hair in with one of those blending combs and when the hair extensions come out my hair seems to be in terrible condition so this is why I now want to do it myself.

Will I have to put the wefts very closely together when glueing them in my hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic