Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

White Rain Conditioners?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SherryConn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SherryConn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Rain Conditioners?
    Posted: April 22 2005 at 1:48pm
Has anyone tried other conditioners from White Rain besides the "Extra Body" for conditioning only? I noticed they have changed the packaging and have added a lot of different products to their line.  I’m especially interested in the White Rain Clarifying conditioner any reviews??

Edited by SherryConn
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 2:28pm
I think I tried a couple of different ones, and they didn't CO wash well at all. My ends were kind of dry and greasy at the same time.

I used to use White Rain Extra Body, but it doesn't seem to clean as well as some others (like Suave Daily Clarifying), so I don't use it anymore.

The products are cheap enough that you could try them out without financial risk.
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2005 at 4:53pm
I have used W R Extra Body and I recently tried these

White Rain - Lavender & Vanilla

White Rain - Energizing Citrus

I don't know if they are better or worse than the EB but I have no complaints yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic