Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get this cut..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get this cut..
    Posted: June 07 2005 at 3:10am
Hey guys  this is me right now..

and I was wondering what I should do to get this cut?

I know ya can't see much, but you can see the choppy style, etc..
Should I grow my hair, etc? And what should I tell the hairdresser?

Any other help would be great too..

cheers
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 12:03am
print out the picture and bring it to the hairdresser. You already have the layers, the hairdresser probably will use a razor to thin it out and make the layers more thin also. Then some sort of product to make the hair come forward like that, probably wax.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 1:55am
Looks like the hair in the pic is a little longer than yours, so you might wanna let it grow over the summer and see if you can do that style come the school year.
More awesome than a manatee!
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 5:41am
Im australian :) im in school for a while yet :)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 4:48am

Then I guess you'll have to let it grow over the winter and see what it looks like come spring ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
cherrybabe605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrybabe605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 5:49pm
like they all said, try growing it out a little, then tell your hairdresser to thin it out. When you get out of the shower, put in a product, like a gel, so the hair hangs near your face like that. ((btw-ur pretty cute! lol))
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 8:04pm
lol thanks but wouldnt a gel make the hair hard and that? would a kind of wax be a little better? i dunno..
cherrybabe605 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrybabe605 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 8:57pm
if you put gel in while your hair is still wet, it shouldn't make it too hard-if you put a soft kind of gel ((you can get special kinds of gel for wet hair that are only medium hold that feel kind of like snot)) and then blowdry it, it should come out looking like that.
Jesuschrist#1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesuschrist#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 9:42pm
I agree w/ everyone else as well. Make sure u tell ur stylist exactly what u want and a visual always helps. Good blessings w/ that and let us know the results. I love ur hair and that cake looks really good too,
1 more day until next touch-up

5 more months until bra-strap length
atticus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atticus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 1:12am
I still need to let it grow a while :)

he's a pic of when it was shorter.. i didnt realise it had even grown so much ahahah

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic