Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK weft install~613 Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RK weft install~613 Blonde
    Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:38pm

one of my girls installed this for me today- the bottom layers are two rk 613 blonde wefts, they are installed with locs.

on the top portion of my head we installed 25 individual strands from rk- 613 and 24 we alternated

i havent washed it yet so i know the ends look a bit shiny and piecy, the hair feels really soft and silky

Edited by TanglesRC
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:39pm
Hey now! Thats a tease...resize that!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:47pm
ok- i put it on picture trail- and it wont go bigger even though i made it bigger, geesh- now what  do i do???
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 8:57pm
hmmm, dont know. I use picture trail all the time and they turn out find sizewise???
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:00pm
please tell me what to do
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:02pm
what size is your picture to start with?
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:04pm

4x6

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:11pm
Hmmm, when you view it on picture trail, is it small like in this post? I think it needs resized.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:15pm
ok - i did that and it still wont do it- i am starting to get pissed. is there any way to delete these posts that have nothing to do with the picture part??
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:18pm
I dont know Tangles. Im not to good with these things so Im sorry I cant help you more
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:21pm

hey..... one of you computer guru's..... we need help here darnit! I wanna see the pic!!

Even though its small Tangles I think it still looks awesome from what I can tell.

Im sure help will arrive shortly!

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:31pm
Ahhh... here we are

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:34pm

ok how did u do that? thanks so much amm your the best!

is there anyway to delete all the other posts about the size?

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:34pm
That looks really soft. I LOVE the 613 as a lighter underlayer because I just don't see anyone trying that. The top needs a little smoothing out but overall it's very pretty. How does it "move"?
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:36pm
I use photobucket and upload everything in there. It's super easy. Create an account and the tags are already made for you.

For those other posts -- you can go in and select "edit" and delete everything there. As far as I know, the window will still be there.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:38pm

[QUOTE=amm]That looks really soft. I LOVE the 613 as a lighter underlayer because I just don't see anyone trying that.

always trying something different! Thanks~

yeah the top is after working all day and having it teased too~

its real soft and moves nicley.

LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:38pm
which method did you use to apply the locs tangles? it looks great!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:41pm

i applied it with locs, tubes.

thanks.

i take the weft and clip it in place, then take a section of hair from above the weft and a section from underneath it and loop them together with a loc and close it~ i space them about every 1/4 inch. sometimes i even put an individual strand into the loc for added fullness and better hold.

Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:46pm

Oh la la...I luv it!

Did you curl/style that Tangles, or is that the natural body in RK?

*Sigh* How I wish I could be blonde!

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 9:47pm
woohooo.......amm to the rescue!! I like the color effect too!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic