Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

here’s a pic of my progress

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: here’s a pic of my progress
    Posted: June 25 2005 at 5:08pm
this is a pic of what it looks like so far.  The web cam is not so great but you can get an idea.  What do you guys think?
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 6:15pm
Do you have a before pic so we can view the progress?
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 3:00am

Hi Hi:

Your hair looks really good from the back.

Susan

Susan
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 5:50am
Thanks Susan, and cmesweet I don't have a pic of earlier to compare it to.  So I guess I will use that one and will see in a few months.  Thanks
Starfighter.
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 12:03pm
It looks wonderful, thick and healthy! Anyone would be pleased with a head of hair like that!
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 12:12pm
Like everyone else said, it looks great!  Very healthy.  What did you say your length goal was?
"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."
-Woody Allen
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 1:28pm
O ok...well its looks great!
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic