Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MichelleD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichelleD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for...
    Posted: July 04 2005 at 4:56pm

Hey all, I have been reading the numerous post all weekend.  I have really short hair and want extensions that will go below my shoulders.  My husband got recruiting orders (Military) for Michigan and was wondering if any does or knows where I will be able to get my hair done at.

Michelle D

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 5:16pm
Hi Michelle, where at in Michigan, I know there are a few of the members here in Michigan.
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 9:13am
Hi Michelle, I'm in MI you can PM me if you want more info.
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 6:07pm
HI Michelle,  I'm in the Petoskey area if that helps.
Firestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 9:35pm

I am in SE Michigan & need references for a good extensionist - Got my first install done 3wks ago don't know how I feel about it, due to lack of experience ? Maybe I will post some pics at a later time ?

What I do know is that Lovvvvvvvvveeeeeee having long hair, and need to talk to some pros...

May even possibly be willing to travel to the right person. I understand that some ppl are in the business just for the money & don't care about the clients. In search of a loving & caring extensionist.... PLEASE ADVISE.

Large Thanks in advance

kalypso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalypso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 8:16pm

Hello,

I am in SE Michigan..I am new at extensions  also but willing to work with you...You can see pics of my daughter on this site and I just was certified thru SO.CAPS.  Good Luck...pm me if you like.

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Firestar Firestar wrote:

I understand that some ppl are in the business just for the money & don't care about the clients. In search of a loving & caring extensionist.... PLEASE ADVISE.

Large Thanks in advance

very smart woman u are!

unfortunatley what u say is very true!

there are some really good stylist on here that can help u

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 10:20pm

If I were in the business, I could be picking up a boatload of new clients lately!. Seems so many new people from my area. Im in Northwest Ohio. Right on the NW Ohio and SE Michigan line!

Welcome to the board!

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 8:58am

Hi Sherrie,

Thanks for your help this morning. I really appreciate it.

I agree with you about being in the biz.  I'm not in the business either & don't claim to be...but I get between 5 to 8 emails a day now asking me to do hair extensions or refer them to someone in their area.  So I am constantly referring people to various hair extensions people around the country.  I am amazed at the number of people that are willing to fly to Dallas to see me (even though I don't do extensions & don't advertise that I do) from places as far away as Europe.  Blows my mind how popular extensions are right now.

It used to be that the majority of the emails I received were for advice on growing hair. Then it was for help with Thermal Reconditioning.  Now it is hair extensions.  :-)

Edited by Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

It used to be that the majority of the emails I received were for advice on growing hair. Then it was for help with Thermal Reconditioning.  Now it is hair extensions.  :-)

Wow, thats interesting!

gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

Then it was for help with Thermal Reconditioning. 

I am intrigued, what is it????

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic