Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK hair, what color is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StacyMyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RK hair, what color is this?
    Posted: July 07 2005 at 7:23am

Hey everyone... I can't stand all ths raving about RK hair. I must have some!  My hair is the same color of Angelina Jolie's on this magazine cover, I'm thinking a 33 wouldn't be dark enough? but a 2 would not be red enough? Argh! any suggetions?

http://www.formemagazine.com/

Thanks much

~Stacy~

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 8:16am

A 2 in my opinion doesn't have any red in it at all so I'd go with the 33 chick, I don't think that's too red at all, here's a picture of one of my clients with colour 4 and colour 33 mixed.

Edited by Amanda8Beechwoo
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 8:59am
Nice work Amanda.  When did you get RK hair?  I must not be paying very good attention these days.  How short is that clients hair?  cause the blend is absoutely seemless.

Amanda has a good point you can always blend #2 and #33.  Or possibly tone one or the other (strand test first!).

:)al
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 9:22am

Hi there Mocha, I haven't received my first order of RK yet it should be here either today or tomorrow, that's bohyme, it was just to show that colour 33 isn't too red.  Here is the before picture of the client.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 9:36am

For some reason the 33 seems to be too "plum" instead of a reddish brown. The easiest thing for me to do would probably be to order the #4 and color it to give it a reddish tone.  Thanks for your suggestions

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 9:46am
I've got the RK color ring up to the pic and a 3 or 2 matches for the browns and the 33 or 33B for a dark hint of red.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 9:53am
Thanks amm!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 10:47am
what's the difference between 33 and 33b?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic