Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Last chance on my ph

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StacyMyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last chance on my ph
    Posted: July 08 2005 at 5:44am

Hey guys, this is also in the hair trades but I thought I would put it on the regular forum one last time.  I'm leaving for New York  This coming Wednesday (13th of July) and will be working on the road for the next 3-5 months.  Therefore, I will not be able to check up on this forum   So, if anyone is interested, let me know before I leave!

I have the following 50mm pH for sale:

3 walnuss
2 anis [ 1 LEFT ]
1 goldblond
1 champagner blond
1 dunkel braun [GONE]
1 mittel blond
1 burgund rot
1 champagner blond cut in half
Baby Rosa cut in half ~10 strands used

natural color ring (PH)  [GONE]

I also have one of those clip on hair ponies from vixenwigs in shade 33

I'm asking $13.00 per bag plus shipping for uncut hair and $10.00 for the hair that is cut in half.  $25.00 will do for the color ring. If you don't agree with the prices let me know, I really need to get rid of it all!

Doctored locks video for the microring extension system, and some microrings in light brown size medium.

I'm really going to miss all of you!

Stacy~

Edited by StacyMyers
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 9:46am
I will take the color ring and the dunkel braun!
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 9:50am
Will the video be able to play in a european machine (PAL)?
StacyMyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StacyMyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 10:21am

I'm not sure if VCR tapes play in european machines or not? I paid $30 for the tape, whoever wants it can have it for $15 here is a link to it:

http://drlocks.net/cart/product_info.php/cPath/44/products_i d/93

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic