Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK Hair and tangles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RK Hair and tangles
    Posted: July 10 2005 at 8:46pm
For those of you who wear the RK hair - how are the tangles?   Amm, I know you made clips - how is that working out for you? 
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:03pm

i had a bad time with tangles.

the hair was nice however i choose to not use it.

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:37pm
I have this hair in 24 " and I dont have any problems with tangling.It tangles as much as you would expect hair this long to.Sounds like each batch is a toss up.i got a wonderful batch of 8 onces.Its kinda sad its unuseable at this moment since I just dyed my hair.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 1:16am
My clip-ins are wunderbar! They're still fairly new but holding up well. I sewed a stiff fabric backing on them and then used Liquid Gold to bond the backing to the weft. Now I don't have them trying to turn upside down on me. Love 'em!

The RK machine weft is doing good. A few hairs come out during brushing but nothing that I would call excessive. So far no tangling issues whatsoever and the hair blends perfectly with my own. Love it!
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 6:45am
my 613 tangles like mad, but it IS 24''  the machine weft was also very dodgy so im pretipping the hair today because i got a full brush full of hair ( covering the bristles) in ONE DAY!
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 8:00am
No tangling with the straight 18-20 inch machine weft!
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 9:09am
Well I only ordered 18inch 613, although I haven't washed it yet etc cos I haven't had time but I get the impression that it is very tangly.  I'm wondering if its just the 613 that tangles, sounds like it.  xx What does everyone else think? x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 10:04am
seems that way to me too, how is your colour? mine is a shade or 2 darker than normal 613

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 11:52am
My colour is about right to be honest.  I usually get bohyme.  It seems very strange that the 613 is very tangly but the 22 like Amm got isn't? x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 12:31pm
i may get 22 next time :/
Izabella120578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izabella120578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 2:43pm

I got my second order from RK today, and I choosed 613 single drawn handmade weft. This time the hair is much silkier and some kind of thinner. Last time I had #22 and the hair was stronger, and yes I think it will tangle

The #4 is awesome, and #12 looks not like dark blonde, it looks light brown with a red sting...

Mmh, I can't decide to like or dislike ........

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:16pm
20" straight machine weft #4 - no tangles. Soft as silk. Looks good all day with very little brushing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 4:51pm

I'm thinking, am I going to waste my money again going for a light colour.  Do you guys think this hair is just good when bought dark ? x

Izabella120578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izabella120578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2005 at 5:19pm

Dark hair is always the healthiest I think..

I had some indian remy hair from beautymeka, that was really great..No tangles, and no silicone coating.... And the color 613 was sooo awsome, I sit here like a 12 year old girl, brushing her barbie ...

But 3 kg per color minimum order  So I can't afford it...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic