Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bit of help guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bit of help guys
    Posted: July 12 2005 at 4:30am
I have my first curly (apart from bodywave that I've done) hair install and I'm so excited.  She's chosen colour 22 french refined.  My question to you guys is, I've ordered the hair from Ebonyline.  Do you think one pack of 4oz french refined will do it? x
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 5:16am
I have a med amount of hair and am wearing 1 pack of FR. It looks like two because of all the curl. Once she washes it it will become curlyer than what you see now. So if you think it's close, spred out your rows you can allways go back in with more. You just dont want to run out before your done. This hair has hid mine better than anything else.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 5:31am
Well she has naturally curly hair, its blonde and porous so she's got quite a lot of it.  Do you have it straight at all? x If so does it look sparse at all? x
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 7:30am

Hey girl,

I definitely think one pack will do it. I got an 18/22 French Refined from GlamourHair (I think) and the hair is SO va-vavoom. . . it was too much curl for me. . .when I straightened it or curled it with a curling iron or rollers it was Body-licious. . .SO much going on. She/you will love it if she has natural curls!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 8:15am
oooo thank you so much Fina.  I'm tempted to get a pack for myself now LOL xxx I really can't wait to install it, its going to be so much fun.  I'll post pictures, she's coming on 29th xx
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 5:55pm
I agree with Fina.I have only straightened it twice and it was sooo full!!! It then hit the humidity and curled back up. This hair is not so good for wearing straight. I curlled it a lot so it didn't have theat perm look and that held great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic