Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what kind of hair to buy for pinchbraids?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beebatski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebatski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what kind of hair to buy for pinchbraids?
    Posted: July 12 2005 at 2:57pm
i've found someone to do my hair with pinchbraiding, but i don't know what kind of hair to get....she can purchase it for me, but i want to see if i can get it on my own for less....i would prefer human hair, straight, caucasian texture....but if synthethic is better, what doesn't look too *fake*?? thanks!!
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 3:25pm

how is she going to pinch braid them?  if shes going to fold them over in the middle, then get cuticle free, if its just folded over the top inch or so, then you can pretty much get what you like.

MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 5:31pm

jenny and i use www.plastikhaar.ch/wholesale

i am wearing it right now in pinchbraids though i haven't taken any pics bc i havent colored my hair yet :( i love this hair. it laststhe 10 weeks i choose to wear it, i know it would last longer if i wanted it to.

it. is. cheap.

it. comes. in. a million. trillion. colors.

straight. wavy. curly. may not maintain wave though, can reset with curlers.

comes SUPER long.

will make your own custom color for you if you want.

i love plastikhaar
beebatski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebatski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2005 at 5:54pm
how long does it take to get plastikhaar after you order it? how many packages would be needed for a full head and can you 'heat' style it or make it curl by twirling it up in a bun, for example?
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 12:50am
6 days by priority shipping, 2-4 weeks for economy shipping. You'd need about 4 bags for a full head and you can heat style with low heat (a curling iron on "low", or even better, hot rollers) or by braiding/twisting it.

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic