Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Used pretipped hair with shrinkies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flygirl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flygirl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used pretipped hair with shrinkies
    Posted: July 16 2005 at 12:13pm

The hair I currently have is pretipped hairlocs hair applied with eurolocs.  The hair is in good shape, so I would like to reuse this hair with shrinkies.  Is it necessary to re-tip the hair with Liquid Glue before doing a shrinkies install?  Thanks in advance for your answers this forum is very informed :-)

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2005 at 1:30pm
not as long as the bonds still look strong to you.  if they look weak or are shedding, then I would do a topcoat
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 3:28pm
I would put LG on not knowing what HL tips with it could be a silicone or wax which a lot of companys use and that will not work well in the shrink. Plus I think the extra adesive works well with the shrinks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic