Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

so, i did my first un-install, re-install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: so, i did my first un-install, re-install
    Posted: July 26 2005 at 10:10pm
I did my first un-install, re-install today, with a color and a cut on her in between the installs! Whooo!! That was some work! Good think she had naturally cury, fine, kinda thin hair, so it wasn't sooooo bad. I have my 2nd one in Friday. Now that one will be a bi#$%h! She has ALOT of fine hair. Ahhhhh!! I'm taking them out Friday, with color and foils and cut, and then re-installing on Sat. But,hey, I need the $$$$$$! I decided that I should stick with shrinkies b/c my wrist has been hurting lately at work, just generally, and taking out her extendtubes(the metal ones that are clamped with plyers) started hurting a bit. I do not want to put that much pressure on my wrists with putting them in and having to clamp down real hard AND have to clamp to take them out. Anyone else feel me???? The heat wand and shrinkies were great,(she had both kinds in!). And, hardly any residue. I used Amm's remover---great!! Wish me luck Friday!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic