Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long will it take for hair to grow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wendyladi98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendyladi98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long will it take for hair to grow
    Posted: August 04 2005 at 1:17pm
My baby niece (I am raising) is going to be 2 years old next week and still has very thin blondish hair that only falls at her neck. She also has the "baby" mosaic still (hair that seems to grow from a circle at the center of her head.) I want to grow her bangs out and they refuse to do anything but lay on her forehead, also how long does it usually take to get their hair to grow. I have only cut it once and it was just to even up some scraglys on her neck, as well as trimmed her bangs from time to time. My whole family has had thick dark brown hair practically from birth so I just don't get it. any advice would be appreciated. 
"In the darkness, see the light. Remember God loves you"
moonpiearh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moonpiearh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 12:05pm

Normal healty hair grows an average of 1/2 inch a month, but it has been my experiance that it can grow more or less than that depending on genetics. Make sure that her diet is well balanced as vitamin defecancies can cause slow growth and actually loss.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic