Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDamn check this out...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
step yo game up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damn check this out...
    Posted: December 22 2004 at 11:48pm
most of yall wouldnt be able to help me but i got a question...

im planning to get a cut soon, and i wanted to know if these are signs of my waves comin in: the fact that i got an even cut, and it appears as if it was cut uneven, and the fact most of my loose hairs curl in the direction i brush in instead of the opposite way like they use to...

im asking cuz i cant see no waves right now due to the fact that i aint got nappy hair, my hair is like salamitos and ****, so im hoping those are signs that if i get a low cut my waves will show, or if i should keep brushing...

another thing is that if i put my finger in my hair n go w/ the grain of my hair it feels wavy, but it just might be me being delusional lol....
Drag_on View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drag_on Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 12:08am
Originally posted by step yo game up step yo game up wrote:

so im hoping those are signs that if i get a low cut my waves will show, or if i should keep brushing...

never stop brushing till you have your desired pattern then you dont have to brush to much
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 6:45am
Jus keep brushing duke...they r comin in so when u get ur cut u'll prolly start 2 see them a lil but...but jus keep brushin
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 8:30am
most likely if you feel your texture starting to change a lil bit [wavy] they are coming in. Keep brushing and don't detour your method. But it's still okay to experiment.. Experimenting got me where I am today...
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
Vick07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vick07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 9:24am
brush till u get a cramp in both arms then take a brake and brush again

i'll shut this shit down >:-/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2004 at 1:24pm
coo coo....i appreciate the feedback...i see a LIIIIIIIL wavyness here and there but i cant tell cuz i dont se no scalp at all...besides, being hispanic my hair is naturally wavy so im guessin in a few weeks i should be seeing some results, even tho its almost exactly 4 weeks since my cut...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2004 at 11:32am
aiight anyone else got anything else to say? lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic